Friday, January 7, 2011

Avairy music creator

Today i played with Aviary music creator, It was really simple yet really fun. It was simple because it was easy to make a beat with this program. I'm not a music guy but when i did this i found a good beat, not because i just pressed random spots to make the beat but i started off with some small beats then expanding them. Also its super easy to pick your instrument, there is a bar on the right hand side with all of the instruments there are us simple click on the instrument then drag it too the left to one of the instrument spots. I had a ton of fun with this program, it was super easy yet you don't have to be very musical. I'm putting my creation up on this post so you guys can here this, also I'm putting up the Aviary website.

Aviary
my creation on Aviary

No comments:

Post a Comment